TWO AND A HALF MAHARASHTRIANS








We posted a new video yesterday. For people who are unaware of my video channel where I post videos with my partner, Kaustubh then let me tell you all about it.
Well for starter we have a youtube channel that was originally called Logically artistique. The reason behind this name was that kaustubh is a more logical person given that he is a maths teacher and I am inclined towards the field of art and thus artistique in nature. Artistic would've been a more appropriate way to spell it but to hell with conformity, right!
Almost a year ago we went on a series of trips post our wedding, and the fact that we are a couple of months away from embarking on the biggest journey of our life together ( more on this journey a little later) got us thinking that it'll be a great idea to shoot the journey and document it and post it on youtube for fun sakes. 
It is a known fact that you can monetize your content on youtube. Imagine filming something for fun and earn off of it?
Isn't that the best way to earn it!
Kaustubh and I strongly believe that every person should have more than one stream of income. And the sign that youtube could be one of it made it more exciting.
When we figured the criteria and what is to be needed from us to get to the monetization phase we made videos like crazy! We'd go out to shoot. we even made a series where we'd show around Our good old city. Places that no one knows about but sadly pandemic has put a hold on it.
We still didn't stop we made videos at home and started another series called "late night baking"
The pandemic did get to us for a while but we're slowly getting back in the groove of making content. 
We both enjoy shooting and I in particular have fallen in love with the process of editing and how you can turn something not so cohesive into a seamless video. 
For people who want to start a youtube channel and don't have the confidence to do so. here is my little push for you guys. Everything they say about how you do not need expensive equipment to start a channel is true, you need to be yourself in front of a phone camera and that's pretty much it!
We started with our phone. First mine one plus 6t and then kaustubh's iPhone 11. 
So go ahead and start, your comfort level being in front of a camera will only get better with every day. Trust me here is our first video which was fully shot and edited on my phone but we posted it anyway. Now when I look back it feels so freaking cringy but it is what it is! 
Your first video is never going to be the maker or breaker of your channel instead it is going to be a pathway to better your skill. 


Look how awkward we were. geez!

But here is our latest video 



If you ask me I can tell that we have improved quite a lot in filming and editing. 

This blog is to talk about the journey of our youtube channel. 
We recently changed its name to Two and a half Maharashtrians.
And we probably would've never come to this point had we not started in the first place.
looking back at all of our old videos I feel so nostalgic.
We loved it back then and we love it even now. There is never a dull moment when we are shooting (unless of course if I am mad at something. )
I am a very short-tempered person and someone who wants something exactly the way I envision it to be. and if it is even 2 percent off I will lose it. In my defense, it is not my fault.
I don't see myself as a perfectionist but I do want things a certain way.
I shall forever be grateful for kaustubh because I doubt anyone else will be able to face my wrath and still live with me. 

It helps immensely that we both have the same taste in whatever we want to film. 
This blog is officially becoming into a blog about kaustubh and me, and that is how you know it truly is a blog about the "two and a half Maharashtrians"  

The other "half" is still nowhere to be found because he is sleeping on his bed. 
Don't worry I just gave him a nice whack on his butt.

He is the most cutest dog ever and I am sure every dog parent says that about their dogs and no one is wrong. Yesterday he did something that stunned me and my best friend both. My friend was not a very jolly mood and we were talking about things which suddenly made her cry and out of nowhere wrin the half Maharashtrian stood up and sat next to her almost as if to console her.
I never saw him do that although I have tried multiple times to see what he does by fake crying. Guess he knows the difference between a fake cry and a real cry. 

This right here


is one of my fav videos.

Can't wait to tell you guys about THE PLAN!!

Please comment down below if you liked this blog. and don't forget to subscribe to our channel to see kaustubh and I and our half Maharashtrian do what we do the best, have fun :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LOVELY MOTHER-IN-LAW

QUICK UPDATE?

MY DAILY ROUTINE.