BEST RESTAURANTS/ CAFE IN NAGPUR


LIST OF MY FAV RESTAURANTS AND CAFE IN TOWN



The way I judge any cafe/Restaurant is with how good their customer service is, hygiene, quality of food they serve, and the vibe.
Now don't get me wrong, I am no food blogger nor do I aim to become one. God knows the world (Read: Nagpur) already has a lot of food bloggers.
The places I am going to recommend are the cafes and restaurants in Nagpur where I have been going to since donkey years so I assume that qualifies me as a person who can recommend them to you guys :)
so here goes nothing,


  • Reddy's Gokul Vrindavan

Kaustubh and I have frequented this place to a point that they know what our order is going to be so they have stopped giving us the menu altogether.
A cheese masala with gun powder for me and a plain dosa for him and 1 cup of filter coffee with an empty cup.
We both have this funny story of being able to get a table and our order quickly on a weekend. ( people who know this place know how freaking crowded it gets on the weekend) So you know it always feels nice when you're treated like a special customer. I sure do.
They have started selling dosas for taking away now and you can also buy their ready to make Dosa batter, sambar, and chutney.
This place is an OG for all the South Indian food lovers.
 10/10 would recommend starting your day with their dosa's or ending your day with one, or in the middle. You know what you can have it all day, every day. I know I would definitely eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. People who know me know how much I love Dosas. ( people comment down below if you are a Dosa lover too.)


  • Corridor Seven Coffee Seven Roasters 

I know I have already dedicated a whole blog to this place. But you know the place is really good when I am mentioning it twice on my blog!
If you are looking for a caffeine fix then look no further they have you covered and if you are in town and are wondering where can I get coffee cocktails then they have you covered for that as well.
Coffee cocktails event has become their annual thing now. So you have to follow them to always get notified about the cocktail event.
They currently have one, you should go check out their website or their Instagram page for more details.
here is the link to their website: https://corridorseven.coffee/

They have an amazing selection of coffee beans sourced from different coffee estates in India.
(they support Indian coffee farmers which I think is one of the best things about them)
Currently open for coffee deliveries/ takeaways only. They have a limited but amazing menu that has both savory and sweet dishes.
Check their page for more details on the menu and their timings.


  • Nanking Chinese Restaurant


HANDS DOWN THE BEST CHINESE PLACE IN NAGPUR.
No further description needed for this place.
They are open for takeaways too.


  • Barbeque

My father introduced us to this place. We have been going there for over a decade now and I am sure every family in Nagpur has too. but I had to put it on the list for the people who are new to town or are still unaware of this place. It has been open for so many years and never have I ever seen this place not crowded or without a queue for tables. Their butter chicken and chicken biryani are super delish!
You can check on zomato or swiggy for more details.


  • La Pasta Fresca Deli

I was super intrigued when I heard that Nagpur is going to get its first authentic Italian place. They quickly changed my mind on the pasta that is served in cafes. 
And right now I would rather eat pasta at la pasta or make my own at home than eat it at any cafe.
We were lucky enough to be invited there for a pasta-making session where we learned about different kinds of pasta and how they are made.
We have a video on the same.
here is the link to that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSXY44yGtY0

They have an extensive menu which includes pasta's and pizza's made in a wood-fired oven and a lot more. 
They have started a meal service recently and they also sell ready to make pasta ( you get rolled pasta which you can prepare in any sauce at home)
Check out their page on Instagram for more details.


  • Pizza on Fire

I remember meeting the founder of this place and seeing how passionate he is about making pizza and about introducing the concept of a wood-fired oven pizza to Nagpur.
It started with a simple food truck and now he has his own quaint little pizzeria in Laxmi Nagar. 
The place has been experimenting with a lot of different styles of toppings to satisfy the taste buds of the people of Nagpur and he has slowly but surely established its roots in the city.
Ashay the guy who runs the place was very kind enough to teach us how to make pizza from scratch using his wood-fired oven. 
The satisfaction of making your own pizza and eating it fresh out of the oven is out of the world.

here is the link to the video we made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWvYFJ9jKJI&t=3s

You can follow them on Instagram for more details.  

BONUS RECOMMENDATION:

  • Prime Kitchen

They have an at-home cloud kitchen set-up and the best part is they serve fresh home-cooked food. I personally know the chef. She is the sweetest person ever and her cooking skills are amazing. 
(Gordon Ramsey would agree with me.)
She has recently started this business and I would love to plug her business here. 
For the amount of time and effort and heart she pours into making all the fresh and delicious food she makes every day, she deserves all our love and orders. So please go ahead and follow her page on Instagram and if you are looking for a homemade food service that is hygienic and delicious then look no further. You have reached your destination. 
I highly highly recommend their Gulab Jamun. They are heavenly. 

You can check their menu on Instagram @primekitchenngp



These were all of my favorite cafes and restaurant in Nagpur. 
We are in the middle of a worldwide pandemic and what better way to support our favorite places by telling everyone about them.  This was my way of being vocal for local. 
Hope this was helpful for you.
And if you end up trying any of the places then do let me know in the comments below or dm me on Instagram @rasiikaaa

Also would love to know which is your favorite place in Nagpur. I would love to try a new restaurant 

As always take care. :)

Comments

  1. Thank you so much Rasika for the bonus recommendation. 😍😍 Glad you liked it. 😊💐

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY LOVELY MOTHER-IN-LAW

QUICK UPDATE?

MY DAILY ROUTINE.