10 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME ( PET PEEVES, VEGANISM, FARMING AND MORE)





I am in the learning phase of blogging, learning how it works, learning how the SEO works, how do i niche down and how can i write things more efficiently in an easy to understand language and in a not so boring way. 
I took up this 30 day blogging challenge with the same goal in mind. I have already missed one day but you know it's difficult keeping up, forcing myself to think of a topic to talk about. 
And i guess that is why i leave it till the very end and then churn out my thoughts, don't get me wrong I never write just for the sake of writing. So when i do end up settling on a topic i would be interested in writing then  I write everything that comes to my mind very sincerely. And I love it when words just flow and i keep typing them down, much like when i'm writing in my diary. 
Anyway, so i am going to be honest today i just didn't know what i wanted to talk about today and i didn't feel like writing a story, and all the ideas that i have decided to write about are more like a "my thoughts on certain things" kind of blog topics which i am yet to try. So i settled with writing 10 things you guys didn't know about me.
You can click off but if you are someone who has been reading since i began then i believe you would enjoy reading this too :)

Lets start,


I'll start with the most important fact that you all should probably know if you do not already know about me.

1. My name is Rasika Dahikar Gadkari, I am 27 years old and I am married to a math teacher. ( Its the most ironic thing because i myself am not and never was really into math)

2. I love love loveeee plants, a long time back i used to stalk a lot of Japanese farmers on Instagram and day dream about moving to japan and farming there. Don't ask me why, i just did.

3. I have a very unhealthy addiction of buying diaries and If it were up to me i'd probably buy a new diary every month. 

4. I have very bad gag reflexes and a very vivid imagination. Which means i can puke just by imagining gross stuff. 

5. I strongly believe in the concept of " BE THE ENERGY YOU WANT TO ATTRACT"

6.  My Partner and I have a Youtube channel together.


7. I support veganism and am learning every day how to practice it to the best of my ability. 

8. I was never a fan of fast fashion/ fashion in general, mostly because i couldn't afford it. I am not a huge fashionista now either, but i would love to buy timeless pieces of clothing. (Would you like it if i make a series where i talk about things that i learn about fashion?)

9. I am a huge fan of Frank Sinatra. The fact that we both were born on the same date is a cherry on top. ( 12th December)

10.  My pet peeves are :
-people who chew with their mouth open and loudly.
-people who argue instead of apologizing when it is their fault.
-people who brag about their wealth.
-people who disrespect others in public. 


This brings me to the end of today's blog.
Hope you had fun reading it. If you didn't then don't worry i have better blogs coming soon :)
Take care.


you can find me, my plant and dog posts on Instagram @rasiikaaa


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LOVELY MOTHER-IN-LAW

QUICK UPDATE?

MY DAILY ROUTINE.