BEST CAFE IN NAGPUR !

Hi,

I am assuming you are either new to Nagpur or have been out of town for a very long time. 
If humanity has finally gotten rid of coronavirus by coming up with a vaccine by the time you read this then congratulations to the both of us. If not then there's always coffee to make us feel all warm and nice from the inside and help us forget about this pandemic for the time being. 
Let me tell you a little about me, trust me it is very important here.
Throughout my life and even now I continue to try new places, cafes, restaurants, and then settling for one. That one place will have it all, the kind of ambiance I love, the vibe and the food and good service of course. 
So I know what I am talking about and I will never ever recommend a place which is mediocre in my opinion.
I hope you trust my word.
For the larger part of my college years, Nagpur only had CCD's everywhere.
And I wasn't a fan of it but it was the only option we had so you know you make do with what you have. Naturally all the teenagers, college students flocked to CCD for a date or a cup of coffee.
But back then I was too poor to afford their coffee frequently so my friends and I used to go hit the Tapri for a cup of instant coffee. It was the best thing we could afford then and trust me the 10rs Tapri coffee hit a lot different. 
Now fast forward the cafe scene of Nagpur to the year 2017. I was in dire need to find something new and exciting to do. So I did what everyone does these days, hit social media and see what is up in the city and to my surprise, there was this very unique session scheduled to take place in Chaos Theory (the only co-working space we had back then) It was a Specialty coffee brewing session by Mithilesh Vazalwar a coffee Q-grader. No idea what that meant but I was excited nonetheless. 
I quickly Registered for it and what do you know it turned out to be the most amazing thing I ever did in Nagpur. 
I have known Mithilesh ever since and he is a gem of a person. He went ahead to establish a roastery/ cafe in the heart of the city. 
I Have been constantly visiting the cafe from their early days. The place wasn't fully constructed or functional but the energy and vibes resonated with mine.
Every friend group ever has Rachel, Ross, Monica, Chandler, and Joey. and guess what our city has it's very own central perk equivalent.
Central perk but even better.
That's probably the best way I can define how much it means to the people of Nagpur.
The moment you step inside the cafe you are greeted by the people who work there and it instantly puts a smile on your face.
If you're feeling low just go to corridor seven and I assure you a smile will magically appear on your face and a warm cup of coffee in your hand. Don't ask me how. That's their secret, not mine.
The cafe at the moment is sadly not fully open because of the pandemic but they are serving still via home deliveries ( swiggy, zomato)  and also are open for takeaways too.
With their quality service and product, Corridor seven cafe has over the past couple of years established its place not only in the heart of the city but also in the hearts of the people of Nagpur.
Nagpur has a bunch of other cafes too but corridor seven has my heart.
My husband and I without a fail take all of our out of town friends and family to corridor seven and all of them, I repeat ALL OF THEM have the same reaction to the place.
They have something for everyone.
So if you are visiting Nagpur for any reason please please please visit this cafe and I promise you will not regret it.

You can check out and read more about them here on their website. and while you're at it don't forget to show some love and order some coffee for them. Like our PM said to be "vocal for local"

https://corridorseven.coffee 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LOVELY MOTHER-IN-LAW

QUICK UPDATE?

MY DAILY ROUTINE.